Platinum Curve Stair Lift – Key features:
- The Platinum Curve Stairlift comes with a standard manual swivel seat, with manual swivel levers at the side of the chair, which makes getting of the stair lift easier at the top of the stairs. This can be upgraded to a powered swivel seat as an optional extra.
- The curved stair lifts have a folding footrest, arms and seat base to fold it away when not in use. A powered footrest raiser is also available as an optional extra.
- It operates with an easy to use joystick control located on the arm.
- The Platinum is battery operated, so it works even in the event of a power cut. Charge points are located at the top and the bottom of the track to park and charge it. As an additional extra you can also have an intermediate charge point to park the stair lift in an alternative position on the track.
- The Platinum Curve stairlift has a diagnostic display showing its status, so any problem can be easily resolved.
- Remote controls are located at top and bottom of the stairs to bring the stairlift to you whenever you need it.
- Pressure sensitive Safety edges are fitted around the footplate and carriage, so it automatically stops if it meets an obstruction on the stairs.
- The Platinum Curve has a Retractable, car style seatbelt to secure you in the seat when in travel.