Otolift Air Curved Stairlift – Key features:
- The Otolift Air Curved Stairlift has the thinnest single tube rail diameter of any stairlift measuring just 6cm wide. It can fit on most curved stairs and can negotiate 90 degree and 180 degree staircases with ease.
- Otolift Air Curved Stairlifts have a lovely sleek and stylish design with a host of optional features to customise the stairlift to your decor including a choice of fabric colours and rail colours.
- It will fold up when not in use to allow other’s to use the stairs. The armrests and footrest fold up and the Air comes with a powered folding footrest as standard.
- The stairlift comes with a Powered Swivel Seat as standard which automatically turns at the top of the stairs to help you get off the stairlift safely. If you have narrow stairs there is an option to travel up the stairs in a downward facing swivel position.
- The unique controls only require a light touch and are easy to use, with an on/off button on the arm.
- Battery operated, so the stairlift works even in the event of a power cut. The lift is parked on a charge point to charge up the batteries.
- The retractable safety belt keeps stair lift users comfortable and secure.
- The built-in safety system with pressure sensitive edges will stop the stair lift automatically if it encounters any obstacles on the stairs.
Weight Limit: 19.5 stone / 125kg
Overall Dimensions: Width of stairlift when folded up 360mm and when unfolded 635mm; Track protrusion into the staircase 160mm
Chair Dimensions: Seat height (from footplate to top of seat 490mm); Height from floor to top of footrest 85mm; Width of seat between armrests 450mm
Staircase Dimensions: Fits staircases 660mm wide and over; Space needed too park the chair at the bottom of the stairs 510mm