Colin and Coral are our Managing Directors, working in the office and on site daily running the business, it's what our customers love most about them! Colin mainly looks after the operations side on the business and can usually be found out in the field with our surveying and installation teams. Meanwhile Coral can be found in the office, working on the strategic side of the business and managing our sales and marketing teams.
We strive to make 1st Choice Stairlifts an excellent place to work and aim to always do right by our employees. We understand that people have important life events that need to be attended and we give our team the flexibility to do so. We give our staff both on-the-job training as well training courses to ensure that they can continue to grow their knowledge, skills and experience. Our staff are fun, friendly, hard-working and dedicated to delivering the highest standard of service to customers.
Our long-serving staff:
Lindsey is our Sales & Installations Office Supervisor, and was one of our first ever employees back in 2006. Since then Lindsey has grown from strength to strength and risen up through our company due to her wealth of knowledge that has come from experience as well as dedicated training including a Level 3 NVQ in Customer Service, and an Assist UK Trusted Product Advisor course.
Over the years, Lindsey has attended many exhibitions, showcasing our range of products. Day-to-day she attends to orders, organising surveys and installations for all of our customers to ensure everything runs smoothly. When you first call us it's likely that Lindsey will be the first person you speak to. She's incredibly friendly, chatty and always goes the extra mile to give customers the excellent service they deserve.
Adam is one of our valued team of Engineers and has been with us for 13 years. Adam, also, is part of the family; he is our Managing Director - Colin’s son. Adam has an NVQ in stairlift engineering and maintenance, as well as lots of knowledge about the industry and all the lift models in our range. He also has an NVQ in painting and decorating. When Adam is not working at 1st Choice Stairlifts, his young family keep him busy! He also is very busy renovating his home, putting his painting and decorating skills to great use.
Our Service Promise
When investing in a mechanical product, you want to make sure you're you are purchasing from the right people. Not only because you want to make sure you are receiving a high quality product, but also because you will be doing business with a company for many years each time you need a service, a repair or a removal. You want to know that a company is going to be there for you when you need them most.
We promise to:
- Make you feel valued and looked after. We are proud of our record in customer care and are always striving to exceed customer expectations.
- Train our staff to be the best at what we do, so you will get first-class knowledgeable advice and workmanship from us.
- Always be reliable and do what we say we will do.
- Offer high quality products and services that represent good value for money and will be the best solution for you. We won’t ever sell you anything that you don’t need.
- Be honest, fair, open and transparent in our dealings with you and our staff will be courteous and respectful to you and your home.
What makes us special?
- We are led by our Directors Coral and Colin. Together they have a combined experience of over 50 years in the industry. They are experts in their field and bring you the very best service and solution possible.
- We are a truly independent stairlift supplier meaning we are not tied to any one manufacturer. This means that we are able to offer you more choice and are more likely to be able to fit your stairs and your needs.
- We are ISO9001 accredited for our Total Quality Management Systems. This means we take our commitment to quality very seriously. We consistently monitoring the quality of products, workmanship and service to customers which gives our customers the highest quality, most reliable products, backed up with exceptional customer care.
- Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. You trust us to come into your home and install or maintain your stairlift and you deserve 5* customer treatment every time. We constantly monitor our customer satisfaction levels through surveys and consistently achieve 5* ratings. Additionally, we are Which? Trusted Traders, meeting their stringent inspection and criteria to become a member. Should anything go wrong that we cannot resolve (which would be highly unlikely but nevertheless gives you total peace of mind), as part of our membership Which? offer an independent arbitration service for free to our customers.