8 March 2021 – Marketing Executive Job Vacancy
An exciting new Job Vacancy has arisen for someone who loves marketing and is looking for a rewarding career that makes a difference to peoples lives.
Salary: £(negotiable depending on experience) + 22 days Holidays plus bank holidays + Pension + Training
1st Choice Stairlifts are one of the biggest independent stairlift and vertical lift dealers in the country and are experiencing exceptional growth as more people are looking to live safely and independently in their own homes.
You will be working with our busy MD who has over 25 years of experience in marketing stairlifts and lifts and is now looking for a new Marketing Executive to help us reach our growth targets and gain more B2B and B2C customers.
You will be responsible for the company’s online and offline marketing activities and making a successful contribution to growing our market share.
This job role is varied and will involve all aspects of marketing including (but not limited to):
- Monitoring and updating of the company website, SEO and assisting with content creation and lead generation
- Managing social media sites including creating content, scheduling, social listening, networking, and responding to comments
- Managing advertising and monitoring ROI
- Creating mailing campaigns and editorial content for our customer magazine and managing these campaigns
- Creating video content for the website, social channels, and Youtube
- Occasionally organising and attending exhibitions (with the flexibility to work out of office hours if required and drive to the venues using your own transport with mileage expenses and overtime provided)
- Supporting and assisting our Sales and Business Development Team with activities to achieve targets
- Marketing qualifications with experience of working in a marketing role (preferably marketing to consumers)
- A self-starter full of great ideas, enthusiasm, and drive to help grow our business further
- Excellent IT skills and familiar with Social Media channels, WordPress, Google Analytics, Canva, Mailchimp and Mailerlite
- Experience in monitoring KPIs and producing cost-effective campaigns
- Good team player and ability to work with colleagues
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication skills with exceptional attention to detail
The successful candidate will be working alongside our brilliant team of people and be part of a progressive organisation that values feedback from customers and employees to consistently grow and achieve great things. We pride ourselves on being customer-centered and consistently deliver 5* customer satisfaction as an approved Which Trusted Trader.
This job will be based at our offices in Calne in a Covid Secure work environment. Office hours will be 8.30 am – 5 pm, Monday to Friday.
We offer 22 days holiday + bank holidays, a Company pension scheme and a discretionary company bonus scheme.
If you’d like to apply for this position please send us your CV and a covering letter to tell us why you would be our ideal candidate and send to Coral Affleck-Major on [email protected]
Applications close: 19th March 2021
No Agencies Please
We’re pleased to receive speculative enquiries from enthusiastic, talented and hard-working people to join us when vacancies arise, with careers here for engineers, administrators, sales managers and more. Please send us your CV to apply speculatively as we always keep good candidates on our files for future reference should a vacancy arise. Why Work for Us?
Established in 2004, 1st Choice Stairlifts was set up by directors Colin & Coral, who together have over 50 years experience in the stairlift industry. Now, we offer our services throughout the South-West and have a very comprehensive range of products which means that no matter what our customers need, we can find the perfect lift for them.Dedicated to Quality & Professionalism
We are one of the biggest independent lift companies in the country and we take pride in what we do. All our engineers are NVQ qualified. We’re ISO:9001 approved for our Quality Management Systems and we’re members of the Which Trusted Traders Scheme, proving our passion and commitment to delivering an all-round quality service.
We have very high standards and aspire to be the best and working for us is:Dynamic
At 1st Choice we’re forward thinking and never standing still. Now in our 15th year of business, we have grown the company from strength to strength every year which is the way we intend to continue. We consistently strive to improve what we do and be the best that we can be. Our team members are crucial to our success.Inspirational
You will work in a vibrant organisation and a very busy environment. We will provide you with full training, working to specific processes which outline your main job roles. We have a supportive team who would welcome you and help you to settle into your new role.Life-changing
We install lifts for our customers to improve their way of living, and you will have the chance to play an integral role. Every day we give more people the chance to be themselves again and live independently. It is a highly rewarding experience and everyone plays a part to make it happen.To join our energetic team and get more out of your job, send us your CV today.