*** NEW, RECONDITIONED AND RENTAL STRAIGHT STAIRLIFTS AVAILABLE FROM STOCK FOR QUICK INSTALLATION ***
When choosing a straight stairlift you’ll want to be sure that you choose the right one. With so many brands and manufacturers to consider, how can you compare which of the range of straight stairlifts would be best?
It’s okay, we’ve done all the hard work for you. As an independent dealer, we choose only the best models to install for our customers from a range of manufacturers.
Our Technical Engineering Director (with over 30 years industry experience), has carefully selected every straight stairlift that we sell to make sure they provide the very best for our customers. We choose our products based on engineer and customer feedback, quality and reliability reports in addition to user friendliness.
If you have a curved or cornered staircase see our range of curved stairlifts.
Our straight stairlift range includes:
- The best handpicked models to fit all straight stairs and customer needs
- Available in stock from next day delivery and installation*
- Installed by our team of qualified engineers, in only a couple of hassle free hours (and we clean up and vacuum the stairs too!)
- All the expected safety features as standard
- Slimline in design so other stair users can walk up the stairs with ease
- Simple to use with easy user friendly controls
- Battery operation that works in a power cut with automatic recharging
- Personalisation to your needs with a choice of model and colours
- Host of options including Powered swivel seat, seatbelts, harnesses, arm controls, powered folding rails etc
- Call controls at the bottom and top of the stairs for multi-users
- 2 year warranty on new straight stairlifts, 1 year warranty on reconditioned models. Both can be extended if you wish. Rentals are warrantied for as long as you have it installed.
- 24-hour, 365 days a year Emergency Helpline and Repair Service with well stocked vans for quick repairs.
*subject to schedule. Please contact us to check availability or book a home survey.
Our wide range of straight stairlifts can be installed much more quickly and easily than curved ones. Whilst we still need to do a staircase and home survey to check suitability, the stairlift tracks which are used for straight staircases can be constructed on site, rather than being fabricated in the workshop.
With full initial warranty and ongoing maintenance contracts available, straight stairlift owners are assured that running costs are kept to a minimum.