Customers are at the heart of our organisation and we aim to give every customer 5* service from our initial contact, through to ordering your lift, installing, servicing, and repairing your lift.
We aim to provide a service that does not discriminate in the way you can access the services and goods we supply. We treat all employees and customers equally with trust, openness, honesty, respect, and dignity.
When you join us as a customer, we really appreciate your business and are thankful that you are now a member of our customer community. You put your trust in us to do a great job for you and look after you, something that we never take lightly.
We promise that:
- We will make you feel valued and looked after. You are part of our customer community where everyone is treated equally and fairly.
- Our staff will be helpful, courteous, and respectful to you and your home.
- We make sure you receive the support you need, when you need it and that our staff are qualified and trained to help and support you with understanding and compassion.
- We will always act professionally and with integrity.
- We can liaise with an alternative contact on your behalf should you wish us to do so. This alternative contact will be logged in our system so we can deal with your contact directly such as a family member, friend, or carer.
- We will aim to provide you with communication preferences of your choice in a medium that is most convenient and accessible to you.
- We will value your opinion, welcome all feedback, and use this to consistently improve inclusivity, systems, and services for the benefit of assisting all customers.
Valuing Our Customers Experience
Most of our business comes from word of mouth personal recommendations, customers who are happy with our service, and how we made them feel. Customer reputation is everything to us and we want to make sure we are doing a great job by getting your opinion. We know from customer feedback that customers are delighted with our service and we want to make sure you feel like this too.
We encourage all customer feedback regardless of whether it is a compliment, comment, or complaint. Hearing your views will help us to constantly improve and evolve our service.
Have we met your expectations? Can you suggest any improvements? We would love to know. We will listen to all feedback and in the unlikely event of you having any issues, we will resolve these as quickly as we can in an open, honest, and transparent manner.
Please feedback any compliments, comments or complaints on our Customer Satisfaction Survey or contact our dedicated Customer Experience Manager, Lindsey McLaughlin on 01249 814528 or email [email protected].
Coral Affleck-Major & Colin Major
Managing Directors & Owners at 1st Choice Stairlifts Ltd