* Rated 10 out of 10 by previous attendees *
* 100% of attendees recommend this Seminar to other Professionals *
If you are involved in Stairlift Assessments this seminar is not to be missed!
Over the past 15 years over 600 professionals have attended our popular Stairlift Assessments Seminars. It’s been well attended by Occupational Therapists, Home Improvement Agencies, Grants Officers and Housing Surveyors across the Wiltshire, Swindon, Hampshire, Bristol, Bath and Gloucestershire areas. Due to popular demand, we are pleased to re-run this very successful seminar AND IT’S FREE TO ATTEND!
Presented by our Directors Coral and Colin Major, from their 50 years of combined experience in the industry, in just 2.5 hours you will gain:
- ~ An unbiased overview of assessments
- ~ Knowledge on how to specify the right stairlift for clients
- ~ Solutions to overcome common obstacles/problems
- ~ Information on all the latest developments and NEW PRODUCTS
- ~ A “hands-on” practical demonstration
- ~ A Continuing Professional Development training certificate on completion
What previous attendees thought about our seminar:
“Very informative and well presented, a brilliant seminar”
“Really useful to be educated about the full range of stairlifts available”
“Good to have a hands on demonstration”
Seminar Dates: Thursday 21st June OR Wednesday 27 June starting at 10.30am
Venue: 1st Choice Stairlifts, 25 Harris Road, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 9PT
(Light refreshments will be provided)
Don’t forget – the seminar content is being constantly updated as technology advances, so even if you have been to our Seminar before, why not come back for a refresher as we guarantee you will still learn something new.
Register today to avoid disappointment!
Seminar places are strictly on a first come first served basis. To book your place, email Lindsey.firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and chosen date or call us on 08000 19 22 10. We will confirm your place by email or over the telephone.
Back to news