The Wessex Liberty 3 enclosed lifting platforms can be installed to give quick and easy access to homes, buildings and public premises.
- A more commercial style lift for larger properties, that can take wheelchair users and passengers and can accommodate multi-floor levels
- Available in it’s own lift shaft
- Full customisation to meet your individual needs including glass panelling, voice announciation, multi-floor stops
- Available with a choice of clear or darkened glass panels and a variety of paint finishes.
- Weight limit of 62 stone and protection for exceeding maximum load.
- 3 standard platform sizes to suit your personal needs.
- Wheelchair-friendly design with either a fixed access ramp or level access.
- Half-height doors at the upper level for travel up to 3m.
- Full-height doors at the upper level for travel over 3m.
- Arrival and departure chimes.
- Automated in-carriage lighting.
- 0.08m/sec travel speed
- Travel up to 6m.
- Lift lowering system to allow safe exit from the lift in the event of a power failure.
- Voice annunciation
- Scrolling LED display
- Two-way intercom system
- Additional stops (up to a maximum of 4)
- Firedoors, rated for 30 minutes or 1 hour
- Powered door opening mechanism
- External version
- 0.15m/sec travel speed
- Access ramp
Weight Limit: 62.10 stone / 400kg