We have a range of rental stairlifts, these are a great option for many situations. Perhaps a relative coming to stay or getting someone discharged from hospital and returning back home. It can also help in short term situations for people with a temporary mobility problem or when someone is terminally ill. We have customers who just prefer to rent on a long term basis knowing that they can just pay monthly.
They come from our stock of quality reconditioned stairlifts. We can offer stairlift rental for both straight and curved stairs. As with reconditioned models for curved stairs, the initial fee will include the manufacturing of a new rail, as this is bespoke and made specifically for your stairs. Our range of stairlifts to rent includes various makes and models. We will visit your home to assess your staircase and specific requirements. Our surveyor will then match your needs and advise you on the suitable models that we have available in stock.
We understand that often a stairlift rental is needed in very urgent cases, so we prioritise your installation to make sure it’s installed quickly for you. If you would like to rent one anywhere throughout the South West of England, why not call us today?
Stairlift Rental – Key Features
- The initial fee covers installation, the first months rental and removal when the lift is no longer required.
- You pay monthly thereafter for as long as you would like to keep it. There is no specific length of contract and no long term commitment. The monthly rental amount is set up on a standing order with your bank.
- The product remains our property, so we even cover the ongoing maintenance (subject to our standard warranty conditions). We also include an annual service if you have it installed for more than a year.
- You can opt to purchase our rental stairlifts at anytime, if you’d like to buy your existing lift rather than continue to rent.
- When it’s no longer needed just call us and we will send an engineer out to remove it for you.
- We are a Which Trusted Trader.