Rental Stairlifts are a great option for many situations. Perhaps a relative coming to stay or getting someone discharged from hospital and returning back home. It can also help in short term situations for people with a temporary mobility problem or when someone is terminally ill. We have customers who just prefer to rent on a long term basis knowing that they can pay monthly for their stairlift hire.
They come from our stock of quality reconditioned stairlifts. We can offer stairlift hire for both straight and curved stairs. As with reconditioned models for curved stairs the initial fee will include the manufacturing of a new rail as this is bespoke to your stairs. Our range of rental stairlifts includes various makes and models. We will visit your home to assess your staircase and specific requirements. Our surveyor will then match your needs and advise you on the hire stairlifts that we have available in stock.
We understand that often a rental is needed in very urgent cases, so we prioritise your installation to get it installed quickly for you. If you would like to rent a stairlift anywhere throughout the South West of England, why not call us today?
Stairlifts to Rent – Key Features
- The initial fee covers installation, the first months rental and removal when the lift is no longer required.
- You pay monthly thereafter for as long as you would like to keep it. There is no specific length of contract and no long term commitment. The monthly rental amount is set up on a standing order with your bank.
- The product remains our property, so we even cover the ongoing maintenance (subject to our standard warranty conditions). We also include an annual service if you have it installed for more than a year.
- You can opt to purchase the stairlift at anytime, if you’d like to buy your existing lift rather than rent.
- When it’s no longer needed just call us and we will remove it for you.