Otolift Two Stairlift for Curved Stairs:
- The Otolift Two Curved Stairlifts run on a slim double-tube rail and can negotiate 90 and 180 degree bends with ease. The stairlift can travel on the outside or inside (banister or wall) side of the stairs.
- The Otolift Two Stairlift has a fold up footrest and armrests to leave space on the stairs for other stair users to pass the lift. An optional Powered footrest folds the footrest up at the touch of a button.
- A manual swivel seat on the Otolift Two Stairlift is standard to swivel the chair at the top of the stairs and easily get off at the top. An optional Powered Swivel seat is available.
- The joystick control is light and easy to use.
- The chair comes in a range of optional styles and colours to suit your decor.
- It is battery operated, so it works even in the event of a power cut. There are charging stations at the top and bottom of the stairlift track and optional intermediate charging stations.
- If you have an open hallway or door at the bottom of the stairs there is a choice of powered hinge tracks to fold the lift track up to not impede access.
The retractable safety belt keeps users comfortable and secure.
- The built-in safety system will stop the lift automatically if it encounters any obstacles whilst in travel
Otolift Two Stairlift – Technical Specification:
Weight Limit: 20.4 stone/130kg, Heavy Duty version 25.9 stone/165kg
Overall Dimensions: Width of stairlift when folded up 380mm and unfolded 625mm; Track protrusion into the staircase 135mm
Chair Dimensions: Seat height (from footplate to top of seat) 485mm; Height from floor to top of footrest 86mm; Width of seat between armrests 430; Depth of seat 400mm
Staircase Dimensions: Fits staircases 640mm wide and over; space needed at bottom of stairs to park the chair 570mm