Straight Brooks Stairlift – Key features:
- The Brooks Straight Stairlifts come with a Manual swivel seat as standard, so you can turn the seat at the top of the stairs, using the manual swivel lever at the side of the chair, and safely get off. An optional Powered Swivel seat is also available.
- The seat base, footrest and arms fold back if you need to fold up the stairlift so the stairs are free for other users to pass. A manual footrest linkage lever is also available as an optional extra.
- Powered by an easy-to-use joystick control situated on the end of both chair arms.
- An intelligent diagnostic display shows the status, should any problem occur it can be resolved quickly.
- Remote controls are provided with the stairlift to bring it to you whenever you need it.
- The fabric upholstery comes in a neutral beige colour.
- There are charge points at the top and bottom of the track to park and charge.
- If you have an open hallway or doorway right at the bottom of your stairs, we can install a powered hinge track which folds the bottom section of track up so your hallway or front door are free from obstruction.
- This stairlift is also available as an outdoor version for steps outside your home
- The Brooks Stairlift has a lockable on and off switch to prevent others using the lift.
- It is battery operated so it will work in the event of a power cut.
- There are pressure sensitive safety edges around footplate and carriage, so it automatically stops if it meets an obstruction on the stairs.
- There is a seatbelt to secure you whilst in travel
Brooks Stairlift – Technical Specification:
Weight Limit: 19.6 stone / 127kg
Overall Dimensions: Seat heights (from footplate to top of seat) 445mm; height from floor to top of footrest 115mm; width of seat between armrests 445mm
Fits Staircase Dimensions: 660mm wide and over