When buying a product or service from our stairlift company what can you expect?
We want to share a story that still reflects our values today, even though it goes back to 2004 when we started our stairlift company.
We visited a gentleman who had a breakdown on his lift. Geoff was a businessman, a family man and one of the loveliest people you could wish to meet. Geoff was in his 50’s and he sadly had terminal cancer. He shared his home with his family and his mum lived with them too. The lift was originally for his mother but following his illness he was using it too. It was now an obsolete model and proving unreliable. He needed to replace it and called us in to do the job.
He only contacted us and was happy to buy from us – why?
Because with not long left to live, he wanted to make sure he had a stairlift company that he could trust implicitly to look after his mum after he was gone, giving him total peace of mind. Geoff sadly passed away around 5 months after it was fitted, but staying true to our word, we looked after his mum and her lift for around 10 years until she passed away.
Every customer gets well looked after, just as Geoff’s mum did, with exceptional customer care.
When you join us as a customer, we are thankful for your business. You put your trust in us to do a great job for you and look after you, something that we never take lightly.
We promise that:
- We will make you feel valued and looked after. We are proud of our record in customer care and are always striving to exceed customer expectations.
- We train our staff to be the best at what we do, so you will get first-class knowledgeable advice and workmanship from us.
- When you put your trust in us, we promise we will always be reliable and do what we say we will do.
- We offer high quality products and services that represent good value for money and will be the best solution for you. We won’t ever sell you anything that you don’t need.
- We will be honest, fair, open and transparent in our dealings with you and our staff will be courteous and respectful to you and your home.
What makes our company special to do business with?
- Because we are nice people to buy from so our customers tell us!
- We are led by our Directors Coral and Colin with their combined 50+ years of industry experience and what we don’t know about lifts isn’t worth knowing. We are experts in our field and we bring you the very best service and solution possible.
- We are a truly independent stairlift supplier and are not tied to any one manufacturer which means you get more choice.
- We offer a range of products because we believe a lift should be as individual as you are. You need the right solution for you and your stairs and sometimes certain lifts fit better for different customers than others. We guarantee to have the lift that will best fit your home.
- We are ISO9001 accredited for our Total Quality Management Systems. This means we take our commitment to quality very seriously. We consistently monitoring the quality of products, workmanship and service to customers which gives our customers the highest quality, most reliable products, backed up with exceptional customer care.
- And talking about customer care, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. You trust us to come into your home to install or maintain your stairlift and you deserve 5* customer treatment every time. We constantly monitor our customer satisfaction levels through surveys (which are also required for our ISO9001 audits) and we persistently achieve 5* ratings. Additionally, we are Which? Trusted Traders, meeting their stringent inspection and criteria to become a member. Should anything go wrong that we cannot resolve (which would be highly unlikely but nevertheless gives you total peace of mind) as part of our membership Which? offer an independent arbitration service for free to our customers.
Do you want to join the 4,500 customers we’ve installed a lift for and become a customer yourself?
Simply call us on freephone 0800 019 22 10 for a friendly chat and experience our great service for yourself.
If you want to know what it is really like to be one of our customers, take a look at our customer testimonials and find out what customers have to say about us.