In February 2023 we celebrated our 19th year in business, time sure does fly when you are having fun. When we first started in business we could never have imagined where we would be today and how the business rapidly grew thanks to the excellent reputation that we have built up over the years!
We started as a work-from-home enterprise and quickly moved to Calne’s Porte Marsh Industrial Estate. We outgrew those premises and in 2011 we moved to a new unit on the same estate in Harris Road, to triple our size. In 2021 we expanded our premises even further by purchasing a unit opposite our existing one. This gave us the much needed extra storage space to carry more stock of straight stairlift products so we wouldn’t have any delays when customers needed our products, due to Brexit, Covid, and component shortages. Our operations are all in one location and cover workshop and product preparation, offices, and a showroom.
From just two employees (our Directors Coral & Colin), we now have a strong team of 16 members of staff who look after all of the company’s functions including sales, installation, maintenance, marketing, and accounts.
So when 75% of businesses have failed by the 15th year, why are we so successful?
Here are our thoughts:
- We love what we do. We’re passionate and enthusiastic about helping people to maintain their independence and stay in the home they love.
- We genuinely care about our customers and make a difference to their lives, giving them the independence to live life their way, with the help of a stairlift or homelift.
- We do a great job (check out our Which Trusted Trader Reviews) and customers give us 5*ratings for our customer care.
- We have the best team ever (no we genuinely do)! Our team is committed to working hard to offer the best solution to clients with high standards of workmanship, whilst taking pride in their jobs.
- Because we have great customers! Of course, we’d be nothing without our customers and we are always very grateful and honoured that they choose us to buy from and they trust us to look after them or their loved ones when they need a lift.
Even though we have become one of the biggest stairlift retailers in the UK, we are still true to the family values that the company was built on and continue to offer that personalised service that cannot be beaten.
We offer a full range of stairlifts, home lifts, and wheelchair lifts to suit most homes and clients needs from various top lift manufacturers. We will also take on any maintenance of products that have already been installed even if we were not the original installer.
If you’d love our team to help you or a loved one to become independent and stay in the home they love with the help of a lift, then please don’t hesitate to give us a call for a friendly chat on 01249 814528 or 0800 019 22 10.