If you would prefer to rent rather than buy a stairlift we offer this facility for straight and curved stairs.
Call us free on
0800 019 2210
The Zero Package is perfect if you want to rent a stairlift on a flexible basis, particularly if you have a short-term ailment or injury. This package gives you maximum flexibility with no minimum contract and affordable monthly payments. If you are happy with the stairlift at the end of the rental period and want to save money in the long-term, you can also purchase the lift from us any time you like.
- Installation and removal
- First month’s rental included
- No minimum contract after the first month
- Monthly rental payments after the first month
- Warranty maintenance and repairs are all included
If you think you are likely to require a stairlift for more than 6 months, the Extra Package is perfect for you. It includes all the features of our Zero Package but includes the first 6 months rental for the price of 5, saving you money in the long-term.
About our rental service:
- We offer quality reconditioned stairlifts under our rental packages.
- Powered options or additional works such as powerpoint installation are at additional cost
- Initial cost covers installation and removal when no longer required.
- Rent after the initial rental period is collected monthly in advance by invoice.
- Stairlift maintenance is included in the rental package, subject to our standard warranty conditions.
- The stairlift remains the property of 1st Choice Stairlifts Ltd.
- We can provide you with a quotation should you wish to purchase the stairlift at a later date.
- Curved stairlift rails are bespoke and made to measure and therefore the cost of manufacturing a rail to suit your stairs is reflected in the rental cost for a curved stairlift.
- Please note: The stairlift featured on this page is only one example of a make/model of a rental stairlift we provide. All rental stock is subject to availability and models vary.